- Job exploration counseling;
- Work-based learning experiences, which may include in-school, after school, or community-based opportunities;
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in comprehensive transition or postsecondary educational programs;
- Workplace readiness training to develop social skills and independent living; and
- Instruction in self-advocacy and self-awareness.
Click here do download a Pre-ETS Brochure.
Click here to download the Pre-ETS Application.
These services can help your child:
- Survey their interests and explore careers that match!
- Try out real jobs in the community!
- Visit businesses to see people at work and learn more about available jobs!
- Understand how to apply for college, apprenticeships, and financial aid!
- Discover what it takes to become a valuable employee!
- Develop independent living skills and learn how to advocate for themselves!
If you would like your child to receive any of these services, please complete an Referral Form. It is important that you fill out all the blanks on this form and return it to me as soon as possible. Together we will determine which Pre-Employment Transition Services would benefit your child; so, this may be only one service or all of them. As the awardee of the contract, you determine which Pre-ETS the student with a disability will receive. Again, this is a FREE opportunity for your child to receive Pre-Employment Transition Services in school, out of school and, or on weekends. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Due to COVID-19, we currently offer classes online, but in the future, we will offer them in small groups as well.