The Arc Allegany-Steuben Employment Opportunities
The Arc Allegany-Steuben is committed to a person-centered approach to providing services to the people we support. This philosophy also applies to the people who work for our agency. We are as committed to your success as we are to the success of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We work to provide quality education, leadership, teamwork and career development in a positive, fun and healthy environment. We offer opportunities for professional growth in a climate that encourages development and seeks your input.
If you have a question, please contact our Human Resources team at email@example.com.
One-Minute Interest Form
Don’t have time to complete a full application now? Complete this one-minute interest form and one of our recruitment specialists will contact you with information about careers right for you!
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401k Matching Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Employee, Spouse and Child Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Cirtical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off – vacation & holidays (8)
- Flexible Spending Accounts – medical and child reimbursement
- Berevement Time
- Worked Holidays paid at 2.5x hourly rate
- Working Needs List – receive an additional $4 per hour
- Dependent Care Accounts (pre-taxed)
- Flexible Spending Account (pre-taxed)
- Free Flu Shots
- My Better Benefits
- TicketsatWork – discounted amusement park, concerts, hotels and events.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Qualified Employer