Friends Summer Scramble Golf Tournament
Join us Friday, August 26, 2022 (1:30pm shotgun) for the Friends of Allegany Arc Foundation’s Summer Scramble Fundraiser – supporting people with developmental and intellectual disabilities in Allegany County.
* Four-person scramble open to mens, womens, and mixed teams
* $75 per player (includes 18-holes, cart, beverages & dinner)
* Limited teams – first come, first served
* Awards & Prizes – $10,000 hole-in-one (and many more!)
* Registration and payment due by August 21st
* Click here to download the 2022 tournament brochure for complete details.
* Click here to register your team today: https://events.golfstatus.com/event/d721f2fd-56c2-46cd-9c19-00558ea0b513/details/registration-details
People living with a developmental and/or intellectual disability like Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Autism or Down Syndrome face many challenges in the course of learning, working and living in the community. The Friends Foundation is a resource for those people.
The Friends Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit established in 1995 to ensure appropriate financial resources exist to protect and expand the opportunities available to people who reside in Allegany County, NY and are served by The Arc Allegany-Steuben. The Foundation raises and awards funds to people who have special needs in the areas of education, recreation, community inclusion and self-support.
Qualifications for Funding:
- Applicants must be a member of The Arc Allegany-Steuben and receive services from and/or attend programs at The Arc Allegany-Steuben.
- Applicants must reside primarily in Allegany County, NY and the immediate surrounding area.
- Requests for funding are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The Friends Foundation meets quarterly. It takes approximately 30 days for a request to be reviewed and processed, however time-sensitive situations will be expedited.
- All request applicants will be notified of the Board decision via email.
- Request recipients who are awarded funding will be asked to provide a follow-up report within six months of receiving funding to show how the funding was used and its results/impact.
Friends Foundation Board Members:
Michael McCormick (President)
Teresa McMahon (Vice-President)
Mike Damiano (Treasurer/Secretary)
If you are a person living in Allegany County NY, receive services from the Arc Allegany-Steuben, and need Friends Foundation assistance, please contact Carrie Redman at email@example.com